Market Expert® User Group Meeting Fall 2017, Hauppauge
November 1, 2017
Nassau-Suffolk Hospital Council
9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
1383 Veterans Memorial Highway, Suite 26
Available to New York State Providers Only
HANYS Solutions invites you to attend one of the Market Expert® 2017 Fall User Group meetings, to be held at five locations throughout the state. The meetings will focus on major outpatient initiatives, new Market Expert® applications, and how Market Expert can help your organization prepare for the future of healthcare.
These meetings are designed for Market Expert users, as well as non-users, working in the areas of planning, marketing, business development, and community health.
These meetings will include:
- Outpatient Procedure Estimate Case Studies
- HANYS Solutions’ New Custom Applications
- New Chart and Graph Review
- Statewide Planning and Research Cooperative System (SPARCS) Updates
- Excel Tips and Tricks
Who Should Attend?
The meetings are designed for Market Expert users, as well as non-users, working in the areas of:
- Community Health
At the conclusion of this program, you will understand:
- HANYS Solutions’ new applications including the ability to analyze Diagnosis Related Groups (DRGs) in new ways: medical/surgical indicators, procedures by market or facility, inpatient vs. outpatient procedures, and the ability to analyze All Patients Refined (APR)-DRGs and Medicare Severity (MS)-DRGs in one report.
- New improvements and options available in graphs and charts.
- Recent product updates and methodology changes.
Wayne Durr, Director Market Expert Operations, HANYS Solutions
Meghan Morrissey, M.P.H., Analyst, Market Expert, HANYS Solutions
Continuing Education Credits
There are no Continuing Education Credits associated with this meeting.
Registration deadline is October 29. If you have questions regarding registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (518) 431-7867.
Questions regarding the program should be directed to Nichole Sawyer, Executive Assistant, at (800) 388-4231 or by email at email@example.com