Health Information Management (HIM) User Group Meeting – Fall 2017, Buffalo
October 17, 2017
Sisters of Charity Hospital - St. Joseph Campus
1 - 3 p.m.
St. Joseph Campus - Community Room
2605 Harlem Road
Available to New York State Providers Only
Participate in HANYS Solutions’ Fall 2017 Health Information Management (HIM) User Group Meetings to learn the latest about how HANYS Solutions’ products and services can help you capture, analyze, and report health information management data, and how each product is evolving to meet regulatory and environmental changes.
These free meetings will provide detailed information on:
- Statewide Planning and Research Cooperative System (SPARCS): Complete review of the changes hospitals must make to meet the new requirements for the redesign of the SPARCS submission process.
- Review of Congenital Malformations Registry (CMR) programs and data submission requirements.
- Product updates and additional functionality for the UIS Data System™ (UDS) and Nuance’s Clintegrity Coding.
Who Should Attend
These meetings are designed for product users as well as non-users working in the areas of:
- Medical Records
- Finance and Billing
Eric Niehaus, Vice President
Continuing Education Credits
- American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA): 2.0 Clock Hours
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Category II: 2.0 Clock Hours
- AAPC: 1.0 Clock Hours
Please register online by October 12. If you have questions about registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or at (518) 431-7867.
Questions regarding the program should be directed to Tim McGrath, Account Representative, at (800) 388-9821 or at email@example.com.
Program materials will be provided at the meeting.