Health Information Management User (HIM) Group Meetings - Spring 2019, Buffalo, NY
March 11, 2019
Sisters of Charity Hospital-St. Joseph Campus
2605 Harlem Road
1 - 3 p.m.
Available to New York State providers only
Participate in HANYS Solutions’ Spring 2019 Health Information Management User Group Meetings to learn the latest about how HANYS Solutions’ products and services can help you capture, analyze and report health information management data, and how each product is evolving to meet regulatory and environmental changes.
These free meetings will provide detailed information on:
- SPARCS submission process updates:
- general review of new data submission requirements;
- changes to the edits being applied to the data;
- knowing what your facility’s data look like to data users;
- ongoing challenges with the new data submission process;
- product updates and additional functionality for the UIS Data System™ (UDS) and Nuance Clintegrity Coding; and
- an introduction to the Nuance Quality product/service offerings.
Who Should Attend
These meetings are designed for product users as well as non-users working in the areas of:
- Medical Records
- Finance and Billing
Eric Niehaus, Vice President
Continuing Education Credits
- American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA): 2.0 Clock Hours
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Category II: 2.0 Clock Hours
- AAPC: 1.0 Clock Hours
Please register online by March 9, 2019 If you have questions about registration, please contact email@example.com, or at (518) 431-7867.
Questions regarding the program should be directed to Tim McGrath, account representative, at (800) 388-9821 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program materials will be provided at the meeting.