HANYS/MLMIC Webinar: Effective Use and Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers - Webconference
March 28, 2019
Noon - 1 p.m.
Registration is open to HANYS Members and Non Members
Join HANYS and MLMIC on Thursday, March 28, at noon for Effective Use and Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers.
Patient care is increasingly provided by advanced practice providers such as nurse practitioners or physician assistants. This webinar will address the scope of practice and liability risks associated with supervising advanced practice providers, and offer best practices to reduce the potential of claims associated with their care.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
• differentiate the scope of practice for NPs and PAs;
• evaluate the common allegations asserted in medical malpractice cases that include advanced practice providers; and
• apply risk management principles and best practices to mitigate the risks of supervising these professionals.
- Thomas R. Gray, Esq., Senior Vice President, Claims and Risk Management, MLMIC Services, Inc.
- Michael M. Marin, MD, Risk Management Consultant, MLMIC Insurance Company
Continuing Education Credits
There are no continuing education credits associated with this Webconference.
Login and Event Materials
Login details will be automatically emailed upon registration. Handouts and session slides will be available for download during the session (when available).
Please register online by March 26 to receive any necessary updates/information about this event.
If you have questions regarding registration please contact Registration Support at email@example.com or at (518) 431-7867.