Health Information Management User Group Meetings - Spring 2020 - Recording
April 8, 2020
Available to New York State Providers Only
Join HANYS Solutions’ Spring 2020 Health Information Management User Group Meetings to learn the latest about how HANYS Solutions’ products and services can help you capture, analyze and report health information management data, and how each is evolving to meet regulatory and environmental changes.
These free meetings will provide detailed information on:
- Statewide Planning and Research Cooperative System submission process updates:
- review of new data submission requirements;
- changes to the edits being applied to the data;
- knowing what your facility’s data look like to data users;
- ongoing challenges with the new data submission process;
- an overview of recent changes to other state and federal regulations; and
- product updates and additional functionality for the UIS Data System™ (UDS) and Nuance Clintegrity Coding and Nuance Quality.
Who Should Attend
These meetings are designed for product users as well as non-users working in the areas of:
- Medical Records
- Finance and Billing
Eric Niehaus, Vice President
Continuing Education Credits
- American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA): 2.0 Clock Hours
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Category II: 2.0 Clock Hours
- AAPC: 1.0 Clock Hours
If you have questions regarding registration please contact Registration Support at email@example.com or at (518) 431-7867.