Market Expert® User Group Meeting - Webconference
November 4, 2020
Available to New York State Providers Only
HANYS Solutions invites you to attend the Market Expert® 2020 Virtual Fall User Group meeting on Wednesday, November 4 from 10 a.m. until noon. This meeting is designed for Market Expert users, as well as non-users, working in the areas of planning, marketing, business development and community health.
This meeting will include:
- August 2020 Market Expert Product Release
- SPARCS Data Update(s)
- New HANYS Custom State Data Analyst Applications
- HANYS Solutions Product Direction for the Future
Who Should Attend?
The meeting is designed for Market Expert users as well as non-users working in the areas of:
- Community Health
At the conclusion of this program, you will understand:
- The new State Data Analyst applications
- Product updates and methodology changes, including:
- operating physician in DRG/ICD diagnosis pivot reports;
- HANYS Solutions product direction for the future
Wayne Durr, director, market expert operations, HANYS Solutions, email@example.com
Continuing Education Credits
There are no Continuing Education Credits associated with this meeting.
Questions about registration and the program should be directed to Nichole Hallenbeck, executive assistant, at (800) 388-4231 or firstname.lastname@example.org.