Claims and lessons learned
Noon - 1 p.m.
This webinar is open to HANYS members and non-members.
This 60-minue, complimentary webinar will review high risk liability issues in three areas: diagnostic error, patient non-compliance and documentation. Data and case studies will be presented to help participants identify common causes of loss associated with malpractice claims in these areas. The program also will provide healthcare professionals with strategies to improve the quality of patient care and reduce potential liability exposures in their practice.
Upon completion of this program, participants will:
- recognize high risk liability issues in the following areas:
- diagnostic error,
- patient non-compliance, and
- identify the common causes of loss associated with medical malpractice claims in these areas;
- review the key lessons learned through the risk management analysis of clinical case studies; and
- develop and implement risk management strategies to improve patient safety and reduce potential liability exposure in their practices.
If you have questions regarding registration, please contact Registration Support at email@example.com or 518.431.7867.